About Me

Model-actress Urvashi Rautela responds to her alleged affair with Rishabh Pant

Urvashi Rautela, Rishabh Pant

Model-turned actress Urvashi Rautela has finally addressed the persistent rumours linking her to cricketer Rishabh Pant. In a recent interview, she cleared the air surrounding her alleged affair with the Indian wicketkeeper-batter.

Urvashi Rautela opens up about her dating rumours with Rishabh Pant

Urvashi emphasized her desire to keep her personal life private and focus on her career. She expressed her frustration with the constant scrutiny and unfounded rumours surrounding her personal life.

“Regarding the persistent rumours linking me with RP (Rishabh Pant), I want to clarify that these memes and rumours are unfounded. I prefer to keep my personal life private. My focus remains on my career and the work I am passionate about,” Urvashi was quoted as saying in an interview with NDTV.

“It’s important to address such matters with transparency”: Urvashi

The actress believes that such speculation is unnecessary and prefers to address matters with transparency and honesty.

“It’s important to address such matters with transparency and to concentrate on the truth rather than speculation. I don’t understand why meme material pages get super excited,” she added.

Also WATCH: Fans tease Urvashi Rautela with chants of ‘Rishabh..Rishabh..’; the actress comes up with a priceless reaction

Urvashi also acknowledged the challenges she has faced due to these rumours but stated that she remains focused on her work and personal growth. She believes that surrounding herself with supportive people and staying grounded in her values helps her manage the pressure and stay focused on her goals.

“Dealing with constant scrutiny and unfounded rumours about my personal life can be challenging. I handle it by focusing on how I can control my work and my personal growth. I choose to address rumours with clarity and honesty while maintaining my privacy and not letting speculation distract me from my career. Surrounding myself with supportive people and staying grounded in my values helps me manage the pressure and stay focused on my goals,” she added further.

Notably, Urvashi Rautela is a renowned face in the entertainment and the fashion industry with a massive following on social media. She began her modelling career through beauty pageants and made her Bollywood debut in 2013 with the film ‘Singh Saab the Great’ opposite Sunny Deol. Since then, she has achieved success in both Bollywood and South Indian films, known for her beauty, acting talent and fashion sense.

Also READ: Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela slams Mitchell Marsh for disrespecting ODI World Cup trophy

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.



from Cricket Times https://ift.tt/UAOq1IG
via Cricket

Post a Comment

0 Comments